AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm back again

Hello, everyone.
I am back from two (2) surgeries last week. First, doctors inserted a tube into my kidney to drain it. Then, doctors had to remove the stent they put in place two months ago (this is done through your penis). The bottom line: I survived both and I feel OK so far.

Just so you know, I have not had a decent meal in the last 10 days. The 5 days I was in the hospital, I could not even have a drink of water (due to surgery). I am still on a strong pain medication all day. I am barely walking stright at this point. I will need a few days to regain some strength. I was very touched by some of your comments from the last blog. Thank you.

Since I can not sit for any length of time (there's a hole in my back), I am going to be quick and to the point. I will only tell you what you need to know now - further analysis will follow.

PRZ: Down 11% to $0.84 today. I know some of you are getting nervous - don't be. I know the value of PRZ better than most. PRZ is worth $2. My cost was $1.01 and I will add to it if this goes down any further. The truth is, you should be happy that you get a chance to buy this on the cheap. Remember, we bought this near $1 and sold it near $2 in two months, last time.

BTYH: The company has completed a spin-off. It is now trading without the value of Southland division. We should be getting the new stock in our brokerage statement soon. However, it will take some time before this new stock acquires a new symbol and trade in Nasdaq. So hold onto your shares - we did not get a chance to get out before the spin-off. Well, we will wait for the new shares to trade before deciding to sell.

IDWD: No news. Absolutely no news from the company. Without the updates from the company, some investors will try to bail out. This is why I always said IDWD is the most risky stock in our portfolio. Remember, recently, I bought more IDWD at $0.41 and I will be holding this until we know what's going on.

Even technology leaders like google (GOOG) is falling without any reason these days. When a leader is looking weak, the whole group will suffer. Market will be very weak in coming months. Most of our holdings will move on its own stories. If you do not see me every trading day, please do not worry. For the next week or two, I will be going in and out of the hospital for follow ups.
Thank you again for your concerns.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back. As I said before every day I look for your blog , More for your general comments than about the stocks.
I also have Btyh and Prz but I am going to hold on to them.
Gus

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jae,

Good to see you back! I am like Gus.. i think i am addicted to your blog.

Question about PRZ - i read about a lawsuit against PRZ regarding their accouting practices from 2000-2004. Is this negative news already priced into the stock?

Here is the news link:
http://orlando.bizjournals.com/orlando/stories/2007/01/15/daily10.html

-Jo

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Psalms 20:7
Some trust in chariots and some in horses; But we will remember the name of the LORD our God."
Yes,His name is Jehovah Rapha, our God the greatest Healer!
Simply by faith ( like a small child) just believe and receive your healing and thank God for His grace and mercy!
Read:-(http://cpwaterman.blogspot.com/2007/02/final-hospital-account-6-black.html)

See you in Paris!!!
-cpwaterman

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are ok. Take it easy and recover, get well.

George

8:40 AM  
Blogger Jaewoo said...

Thanks guys.
I too get positive energy from your positive comments. It gives me incentive to continue with this blog eventhough sometimes it is quite hard for me.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home