AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Smart doctor

Most of you know that I am from a family of doctors. My dad, grand father, uncle, cousin and even my best friends are doctors. Although I have great respect for doctors in general, I could never be a doctor myself. I just can not be around all that sick people, many of whom you know you can not help.

My experience tells me that many doctors are not as smart as most people would think. Especially when it comes to the field of finance, doctors are in trouable. The smart ones quickly allow professionals to take care of their finance. The real smart ones actually study the market themselves (we all know that one thing they can do well is to "study").

"Gus" from stockton is one such individual.
I don't know how he found my blog but he is one of few followers that actually make more money ($) than yours truly. And I am happy for him. Here's his latest comment:

"Wish you feel better soon and write your blogs for a long time. Following your blogs I shorted AXR 500 shares at 119 and another 500 shares at 129 And they are already making $ 30,000. Also bought 2000 shares of QID at 49.45 and they are making $ 8,000. Get well soon and I want to pay for you and your family's steak dinner by credit card from stockton. Just tell the resturaunt to call me for credit card authorization. Gus. 10:02 PM"

Thank you Gus.
Happy New Year to you too.
I am sure one day you will get your chance to buy me a juicy steak!

Bonus advise: If I were you, I would start to accumulate shares of MIDS starting now. This is a low priced, early stage, speculative play so please use only your speculative dollars. Use limit orders only and accumulate it under $1 if possible. Please look at the chart yourself and place only "limit" orders. Something tells me you will end up buying me more than a steak!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better.
I have been buying MIDS for the last few months and I already have accumulated ninety thousand shares at an average price of 95 cents( all the way from 1.35 to 60 cents)making it 5% of my portfoilo.
Just like you I also have a very good feeling about this stock.
Gus

1:34 AM  
Blogger Jaewoo said...

Gus:

Ok,Ok.
90,000 shares should be enough.
Now, relax and wait for my que : )
Great job...

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home