AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Kidney pain: RICK

I spent all day in the hospital today.
Here's the good news: My cancer cells did not grow larger.
Here's not so good news: Cancers did not die in droves either. In addition, the back pain I had this past weekend (remember I said I had some pain in the last blog) turned out that it was not my back that had a problem. CT Scan showed a blockage of the main line that leads into my left kidney. Sonogram confirmed this today as well. Basically, I have an appointment with the "Urologist" (not the kind of doctor you want to see exactly) next Wednesday to discuss what's the next step. Let's just hope that this did not occur because cancer has spread to my kidney too. This just might make me a little upset then.

The market was showing great strength.
RICK had a down day today. (RICK tends to move opposite of market). This will be one of the rare chance that you can buy RICK on the cheap:
1. The business of RICK is going very well.
2. The downside volume was not high enough to worry.
3. Slowly but surely, institutions are moving into RICK (4 now)
4. Probably some guy wanted get out for whatever reason
5. It is still Acetrader's largest holding.

Traders: Let's see how tomorrow unfolds. Anymore strength, we may have to change sides.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep strong Jae. We are all praying for you.

-Jo

2:57 AM  
Blogger Jaewoo said...

Thanks Jo.
I could use your prayers.
Were you nervous about RICK?
As you can see, don't be.
UTK's coming up as well.
Use the dips wisely...

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home