AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ace is too young

We are at the important point in the market.
This could be the new floor for the QQQQ or it could be the near term ceiling. For long term investors, this does not matter at all. If you have a stock you always wanted to buy, try to buy it when it goes down a little from here. Nothing new to add. I have had to deal with some pain during this weekend. Again, nothing new.

Tomorrow, I get to hear the result of my latest CT Scan. I am obviously expecting to hear that my cancer cells are dying in droves but I am ready to hear just about anything. Today I just realized that my son "ACE" is too young (2.5 years old) to remember me if I were to die soon. I certainly do not remember what happened when I was that age. Just so you know, I am Ace's most favorite person on this earth. I just don't know how long this will last. It would be nice if he can always recall that I was his chosen favorite.

Traders: I have QID with me over the weekend. If QQQQ closes above $43.5 then all bets are off. I tend to believe that this is not how things will unfold. QQQQ can easily go to $40-$41 area in a hurry. Most important news are already out. Any movements of stocks due to news from here is simply an excuse. Let's be patient and follow the new trend as it unfolds.

P.S: I will be in the hospital all day tomorrow. Have a nice trading day!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you are Ace's favorite, you are his mother. If you take alot of pictures and videos he will still remember you when he is older - and if you let him watch the videos alot in the next few years keep asking him do you remember when he did each of those things. That is just like when you study a test, you are reinforcing the brain neuron pathways for that memory with more connections.

the Ronald

1:34 PM  
Blogger Jaewoo said...

Ronald:

Thanks for the tip. I do have extensive videos and pictures. I will reinforce this as much as I can. Thanks.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, now let's not start speaking of Jaewoo in the past tense already.

Jaewoo, if I was you and my conventional options either didn't look effective or were running out, I Moss report and telephone consultation with the good Dr. Here, check if you might be interested..
http://cancerdecisions.com/

jake

4:09 PM  
Blogger Jaewoo said...

Jake:

Woo, thanks for the site info.

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT SIGHT LOOKS FISHY. His credentials on the site for "cancerdecisions.com" ("about dr. moss" link) are not at all in medicine but in literature! MA/PHD in classics = shakespeare etc. This looks like a scam. "Ralph W. Moss, PhD, is an internationally known medical writer who has written or edited twelve books and three film documentaries, mostly on the question of cancer research and treatment. He is a graduate of New York City public schools, New York University (BA, cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 1965) and Stanford University (MA, 1973, PhD, 1974, Classics). The former science writer and assistant director of public affairs at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York (1974-1977), for over 30 years Moss has independently evaluated the claims of various cancer treatments, conventional and nonconventional. He currently directs The Moss Reports, a periodically updated library of detailed reports on 200+ varieties of cancer diagnoses. A recognized expert on such treatments, he is listed in Marquis Who's Who in America, Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in HealthCare, etc.

But if you dont mind paying $350 for his "report" I just would say that any medical doctor is way the hell more appropriate,even a vet!

The Ronald

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moss isn't offering treatment - he spends his life researching alternatives for patients, many of whom have suffered the conventional gauntlet.

Could one perform the research oneself and save the few hundred $ ? - possibly, but all successful investors know time is money.

Hey, know you mean well, but I'm providing options for life, as opposed to viewing posthumous videos.

jake

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake and Jaewoo,

Jake you may have missed the point of the videos with the comments you made about "posthumous" - Jaewoo was talking about his son's memories. I was mentioning there is a way to have memories of events at a very young age- not the video itself but in Ace's mind! The video is a tool to rehearse the actual memories. Some of the original memories from even early childhood can be reinforced by rehearsing them- So even if Jaewoo lives another 60 years wouldnt it be cool for his son to remember things about his dad from an early age.

As far buying a report from a journalist on medical treatment, and paying for his research- the very best research and minds are at hosptials and medical schools- and that process has been already taken care of (of gathering and evaluating all the best treatment options).

Ron

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home