AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

6 days to Election: CMGI

November is here. In 6 days, we will have an important election in the U.S. This election is vital to the Republicans because Mr. Bush would like to change a few things before ending his second term. Obviously, this will not be easy if Democrats control either the house or the senate. My feeling is that Republicans will hold their power this time around. For the market however, balance of power is better. The best senario is to have the Republicans control senate and the Democrats to control the house. This is also he most likely senario. Just vote.

CMGI: As per my last writing, my initial order for CMGI was excuted today at $1.33 per share. As I have been saying before, markets look a bit extended. Which means we might see some sort of selling pressure coming in soon. CMGI might go down a little more. If so, I am buying more. But I do not think CMGI will fall too much. This baby is heading toward the $2 level soon. Get it now. Don't penny pinch. This will likely be a big winner for us! I will be buying more if this trades between $1.10-$1.20/share. Wooo, I hope it gets there ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home