AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Market too strong

The market is acting too strong.
Many of our holdings are benefiting as well.

XMSR is up +6.2% to $14.85
IGLD is up +4.4% to $8.65
EXPEZ is up +8.4% to $6.84
RICK is up +3.3% to $7.27

How do you like that? These were just today's gains. Acetrader's portfolio is moving nicely. If you are new to this site or thinking of purchasing some of our holdings, please use discretion since I expect prices to come down a little. If you have specific buy questions, please utilize the comment section below. I always answer your questions.

Since I have just finished my chemo (Monday - Wednesday, bi-weekly) I am feeling very tired. I am going to make this short. If I were you, I would go back and read the past notes in this blog if you have not had the chance to read them all. I am sure you will pick up some useful ideas.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaewoo said...

Ronald, Jake & others:

Just want to show my appreciation for your concerns. I am deeply touched. Thanks, guys...

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@Jae

Hope you are keeping well. I think i am learning more from your emotional strength than your stock info.. even though thats why i started reading this blog :)

Yes, RICK bounced back well like you mentioned. I am going to wait for you to finish buying MIDS at these low prices, before i jump in :)

Keep well.

-Jo

2:01 AM  
Blogger Jaewoo said...

Jo:

That's a great idea.
Let me find where the price will eventually settle, then you jump in. I will let people know when this might be. MIDS will be one crazy stock - you watch...

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home