AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Buy: PRZ once again

I am very tired - spent all morning getting all types of tests at the hospital in order to get prepared for the "stent surgery" scheduled for this Thursday. I will let you know how it goes once I wake up from the anesthesia.

The last time doctors put me under, I was lying on the surgery bed (made of steel), barely big enough for me to fit in (I have no idea how the fat people fit into those beds), lying quietly under the bright lights of the multiple headlamps above (as bright as the sun), naked (realizing that all six girls in the room will see my "goods" for free - although it is not in the best of condition right now), feeling very warm (some type of warm air was being injected around me-nice idea), the last conversation I remember was, "We will take care of you Mr. Kim, now, just count backwards starting from 99". Although this was my first surgery in my entire life, I've seen enough TV to know the drill. I said "sure", and started counting, " 99, . . . ". Let's just say I don't remember getting to 98. I was gone (can you say "sayonara"?). It was nice ...

You like me telling you stories, yes?
Back to business kids. The core fans of my site will remember Paincare (PRZ). We bought it in June at $1.29 and sold it in August at $1.98 for a gain of +52% in less than 2 months! Looking back, this was a move only genius would have made. It was selling yesterday for $1.02/share. So what? you ask? Well, it is time to pick this up again for a second serving. I was actually waiting for it to go below $1 but, I decided to not wait. I am not going to pinch pennies here. So here's the scoop:

1. Go back and check 08/08/06 blog for the last comment
2. Go back a bit more to get more info on PRZ
3. PRZ near $1 is a no brainer
4. I am not crazy about this business (pain management)
5. But this is definately worth more than a buck a share
6. PRZ is selling the unprofitable ambulatory care unit
7. This sale might close within days (stock will jump)
8. Someone is buying this at $1 non-stop, hmmmm...
9. Risk/Reward is awsome!
10. We will sell this again near $2 in a few months.
11. Any questions?

I am placing limit order to buy PRZ at $1.01/share tomorrow. You just wait until I have bought my shares before jumping in OK? Do not over pay - be patient.

P.S: The QID we bought (paid $51) for Acetrader portfolio will only stay for short term. As soon as it reaches our target of between $57-$59, we will exit quickly. I hope this occurs within the next two weeks. We will however, hold our latest buy GDX for a while - no target set yet. Isn't this exciting?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many homeowners who were able to achieve home loans in the past, even if their credit score is now the same, might no longer be eligible to receive a new loan. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bayswater Bags[/url] It is our goal for these students to gain the skills necessary to succeed in the 21st Century by being able to solve complex problems in real time, think divergently and creatively, think analytically, collaborate seamlessly in both physical and virtual spaces and to communicate in multiple multimedia formats.. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose down coat[/url] Ipcvohrnb
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets[/url] Jucyhixyc [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose toronto factory[/url] guqgkgjre

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home