AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bought: PRZ @ $1.01/sh.

Tomorrow is my surgery day.
As I have shared with you, the doctors are going to enter through my penis to get to the kidney area. How does a camera, hooks, tubes all fit through my tiny pee hole is anybody's guess. I better not be pissing blood afterwards or I am going to get a bit angry. They did say that I will experience slight "burning" sensation while pissing for a few weeks. A slight burning sensation? Let's be real, when it comes to your penis, nothing feels "slight" OK?

Today we bought PRZ at $1.01/share as per my yesterday's note. Once again, I fully expect to see this investment grow rather quickly through next year. We will be exiting near $2 area, just like the last time we sold (Aug. 8th). This is a value play: the base business is worth more than the share price right now. In this regard, this is in a same situation as our BTYH.

Important lesson to remember: Never forget the stock after you make a sale. Too many investors sell a stock then forget about them until they catch it at a much higher price later in the news or something. That's when they all say "Doh!, I knew it!". The truth? No. you didn't.

Wish me luck.

P.S: Anyone regular but never send me a comment? Please use the comment section below and introduce yourself. I happened to know that there are over 700+ people who visited my site. Come on, let's at least say hi! Besides, how do I get my steak if I don't know you? Make sense? I hope there are no free loaders ... : )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow. You are a real trooper keeping us abreast of your trading ideas.

Thanks for all the tips and guidance.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jae,
I really enjoy reading your blog. It's the best. I admire your spirit and your outlook on life. We have so much to learn from you, more than just investing. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow. As you lie there for the surgery tomorrow, just remember that we are all with you and pray for you. -Zach

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you the very best !!!!!!!

Love you and miss you soooooo much!!

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have our fingers crossed for ya. All the best and love your blog.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home