AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

PRZ: ready to takeoff

Our recent buy PainCare (PRZ) looks like it is finally ready to make a move. A few days ago, we picked this up at $1.01/share. In fact, since November 14th, PRZ has traded near $1 every day. I was very patient this time, buying this at such a good price. Oh, you may not know how good a deal this was until sometime later. I have a feeling most of you will thank me for this again !

If you have missed the original buy alert, go back to the (11/28th) blog. Today, I have witnessed a large (100K) block buy order hitting the tape. Someone definately want to acquire PRZ at current price. People who do not understand the true value of this stock were selling and I believe most of the selling has already occured. At this point, any buying pressure will move the price upward.

I believe PRZ will move up nicely into January.
There will be some tax selling pressure in December. (Remember my last note regarding the "January effect"). PainCare is a perfect "January effect" candidate. However, I feel that buying demand will overcome tax selling in this case. Let's see.

If you haven't bought enough, do so now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jae-
Great site! I have been following your advice for just a few months. Previously, I was not a big believer in buying pink sheet and OTC bulletin board stocks. Obviously, you have changed my mind. I look at it this way: If PRZ goes from $1.00 to $1.10, then GOOG has to go from $500 to $550 to make the same kind of money. Need I say more??!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Jaewoo said...

Yes, yes.
That's exactly what i mean. I am willing to bet that PRZ will hit $1.10 before GOOG hits $550 (if it hits $550 at all). But, with these babies, you need to diversify because one can just drop dead and you can't do anything about it! Hopefully other winners will take care of that : )
Welcome!

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

prz announces it is delisting from the market - in todays news

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home