AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Quick updates

My chemo injection ended yesterday. After three days of non-stop chemo action, I am sometimes too tired to do anything. Yesterday and today was such days. So, excuse me until I feel better and I will be short and to the point.

As you can see, the market is on fire!
I am afraid that it is too much too soon but who's complaining? Just like our "Big Picture" story (please refer to our "Big Picture" notes), 4th quarter of 2006 will be nothing but excitement! Let's get to the juicy news first:

RICK: Damm near all time high. RICK just acquired a new 22,000sq. club in Austin, Texas (51% stake) for about $1.5 million dollars ($500,000 cash and 125,000 RICK shares). This is a great deal! Now RICK owns and operates 13 gentlemen's clubs. It is doing just what it should be doing. One of my favorite stock.

IGLD: Today, this stock hit a 52 week high! And this is going higher. Many of you bought this near $4's. Congratulations! I will write about this one soon. Don't chase it, market will take a breather I think.

IDWD: I know this is speculative but what a story! Anyone who can read, please read the latest news on this baby. It is exciting. Too many people think this story is fake. I can not confirm it personally but I am placing a wager on this. You decide for yourself.

EXPEZ: Slowly but surely, this is creeping up. It closed today at $6.30/share, most of us bought this in the $4's. Yeh! Do not worry about nay sayers out there. Keep buying, period. We will sell this in the $10's OK?

UTK: Anyone who do not own this: shame on you! Buy it now. My top three favorite holdings.

I have been "short" QQQQ last few days (for my trading account). So far, it looks like I am wrong on this. I will be holding this position for the next few days. Let's see.

P.S: This is not the time to chase a stock. Everyone is excited now about the Dow hitting new highs everyday. Wait for better prices unless I told you to get in now (like UTK). Tired already....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home