AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

News: RICK,MATK,BTYH

Let me give you an update on our holdings. The market fell today because of fear of future potential rate hike by Mr. Bernanke due to rising labor costs. Who cares? The real news today is that we have found new oil reserves near Mexico deep down in the sea. How much oil did we find? The estimates stand at near 15 billion gallons! Let me put it to you this way. The amount we can produce daily from this well can cover about 50% of our current daily use! Now that's a lot. It will probably take about 5 years for us to actually get it out but the important thing is that we have it! This is major good news for U.S.A.

RICK: Keeps pumping cash and in the month of August the revenue increased over60% compared to last year same time. Stock went up 8.1% today. This will probably be the last chance for you to see RICK at near $6. This one will head higher. Now you know why I own so much of this.

MATK: Just released its 3Q. earnings. Basically it beat the revenue and earnings estimates but the management cautioned about the 4th quarter numbers. The stock is down after hours trading at near $23. This is very frustrating. Martek has a great business and great products. It owns over 80% market share of the baby formular market. I love this business long term but the stock will probably be weak in the near term. What to do? Let me sleep on this. I have to think real hard this time. This stock is too cheap to let go. Hmmmm...

BTYH: Did you notice that at one point in this afternoon BTYH was up as high as $1.08? That's up over +65% from yesterday's price! In the end, it closed at $0.77 up +18.46% for the day. It traded over half million shares. I think somebody knows something we don't know. Keep an eye on this. I smell good thing to come.

EXPEZ: Finally this touched $7/share today. My cost was $4.37 but many of you own this at lower price. Remember that on 8/1/06 EXPEZ traded at $3.88. We will soon earn 100% profit on this one, yeh!

OK. I am really tired now. Have a good night...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have some K$'s to buy EXPEZ/IDWD. I am starting to get skeptical of IDWD (something seems fishy about that company, if you ask me).

What do you think is a good buy point for EXPEZ? I dont see it going down to the $5 levels, but see upwards potential (upto $8) soon.

Anyways, do you think i should jump in now on EXPEZ (at $6 levels).

-Joseph

9:55 PM  
Blogger Jaewoo said...

Joseph:

You're totally right about IDWD. This is why IDWD is in the speculative section, having said that we have made good $ with this.

EXPEZ price is directly connected to the EXPE stock price which was hot last month. I think you can get better price by waiting a bit. Hopefully low $6's or even high $5's? Place a limit order to buy at $5.80 then sit back and watch!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home