AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sell PainCare (PRZ)

I am having a tough time with my new chemo drugs.
This is just a part of package I have to live with. Overall however, I am doing great! Thanks again for those who are praying for me. Do you know why I appreciate praying?

Money lost can be earned again.
Time passed will never be captured again!

When you pray for someone, you are spending your precious time for that person. Time is the most valuable asset we have. How you decide to spend that limited time is how your life will unfold before you. Spend it wisely.
You have no time to waste by being upset with someone.
You only have limted time to love someone.
Spend it wisely because you may have alot less than you may think.

In investing, time is also the most important variables.
The beauty of componding does not work without sufficient time. All risks are reduced if you have more time. "Time value of money" is the main concept taught in MBA programs. So simple yet so many people do not really comprehend.
Make sure you value your time.

Although PainCare (PRZ) is doing a fine job of growing the company, it is about to get some dilution through more shares being thrown in the market. Our average cost is $1.29/sh and some of you have even lower cost basis on this. I will be selling using limit orders starting tomorrow. The stock closed at $1.73 today. I suggest you do the same. I have decided to lock in my +33.5% gain on PRZ.

If you do not own RICK, buy some now before it runs away from you.
The action in the market was terrible today.
There are some great companies at fire sale price now.
Let's be patient for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home