AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Monday, June 05, 2006

PainCare Holdings (PRZ)

OK, this was a typical Monday.
As you know from my past writings, people look for excuses to sell. And there are many reasons why this market should fall. I think that this will be temporary. The main reason for the huge sell-off today (Dow down 200 points) was because our Fed. Chair Mr. Bernanke told us that he might still raise interest rates in June. But the truth is that the market was falling even before this announcement. And let me tell you this, what Mr. Bernanke said is really no surprise. Wall Street knew this before he said it. As I said, the market is looking for excuses.

Tomorrow should be a better day. I wish I had some more money to deploy at this time. All my capital is already working hard. I need to sell something to buy something. But I still believe in what I have. I am sticking to my guns for now.

Did you notice that our EXPEZ was up today? Since we bought it a few days ago, it is up 13%. Not bad. The stock Expedia (EXPE) will move up and down for a while. Thus, you will get many chances to own its warrant (EXPEZ) at prices below what I paid ($4.50/sh). Try to own this if you can. This is a double a year from now (I am on the record).

Our holding PRZ released full 2005 numbers. It will also report its 1st quarter numbers at the end of June. So far, I have to admit that this is a bargain (another potential double!). Here are the facts:

2005: Revenue $68.7 million Op.Inc +$12.6 million
2004: Revenue $37.9 million Op.Inc +$9.5 million
2003: Revenue $14.9 million Op.Inc -$11.5 million

Estimate for full year 2006: Revenue $88 million & $0.22/share in earnings.
How can you tell me you don't like these numbers? Read again.

In addtion, same store growth is about 11-12% per year. The real growth comes from opening new clinics. At the end of 2005: PRZ had 53 medical practices that bring revenue to the firm.
Please revisit my blog dated 5/25 for further information.

We bought the stock recently at $1.44/share. It closed today at $1.26.
I am buying more. You should too.
Our target for this is above $2.50/share (that's a double).

P.S: Tomorrow after the close (at 4pm) MATK will announce 2nd Q. numbers. I think they will beat the estimate but who really knows? This stock will move big time either tomorrow or the next day. Cross your fingers if you own it. Go Go Martek!

PPS: Tomorrow is 6/6/06. What a day to release your company earnings? But it is a great day to open a movie to the public ( The Omen, wooooh!). Sine I loved the original Omen, I am going to see this tomorrow. I will tell you about it (am I a movie critic too now?).

PPPS: Most importantly, I will get an update on my cancer situation tomorrow. I did my full body scan last Friday. My oncologist will advise me how my cancers are doing these days. I hope they are not doing too well. I am in serious trouble if they are having a party in my belly. Just so you know, I feel great! I am visiting my family in Korea on 6/8th. I will tell you more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home