AceTrader

This site was designed to communicate with friends who share similar interest. The interest in the "free market". Stocks, over the long term, provide the best return on your money. More than cash, bonds and even real estate. Understand that investing is a learning process. We will learn from our mistakes and move on. This is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Name:
Location: Bayside, New York, United States

My love for the market began in 1987 when I first opened a brokerage account with Fidelity Investments. You know what happened back in 87'. "Black Monday", the market crashed. My initial $ went down fast. Thus began my thirst for the challenge to make it in the market. Although I have science background, my Bachelors degree is in Economics from Washington University (great school). I also have earned an MBA in Finance from Fordham University, New York. Although I am registered as an "investment advisor" with the NASD, any information in this blogger is not intended for any business use.

Friday, May 05, 2006

AutoInfo Inc. (AUTO.OB)

Hi everyone, I am in a library in Ohmaha, Nebreska.
This is going to be quick. (there is a time limit).
I just purchased AutoInfo Inc. ( AUTO.OB ) at $1.19 and have an order to buy more at $1.1/sh. I will write about this company when I come back to New York next Monday. In the mean time I am simply disclosing what I just bought this morning. This company has MOJO.

Weather here is beautiful.
I am still excited. Berkshire (BRK.A) will release earnings tomorrow. It will be excellent! And I will be right here next to Mr. Warren Buffett when he talks!

UTK just announced a record earnings. The stock went up to a high of $18 this morning. I told you about this a few days ago at $14.25/sh. Re-visit my UTK write up.

I am always very busy ....

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jae - I hope you are having a good time at the annual meeting. Apparently, your friend Warren went on a spending spree buying Iscar for $5 B - what did he say about that? I looked up AUTO.OB - solid earnings report - what is your target price on this?

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is EBAY still a good buy? it dropped $1.75 yesterday

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sallie Mae (SLM)

I saw a 60 Minutes segment on Sallie Mae - they were talking about how brutal they are with their loans, at the same time touting SLM as one of the most successful and profitable companies out there.

What do you think about adding SLM to the portfolio?

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whooo, Johnny's been busy:
1. My target for AUTO = $2.40/sh
2. Not for you unless you will hold it until 2007 or later.
3. SLM is a great company that will NEVER lose money. But not my cup of tea. It is too slow for my taste. But it is a safe investment.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long do you think Auto will take to get there as it is trading at 1.70 today

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home